Friday, November 2, 2012

Got up early today (11am) before work tonight to try and get some grinding done. There were some remnants of the frame pieces I just cut off that had to go, which went smoothly. Here's another test fit, looks pretty good to me.



Also got my rear wheel delivered today too. Got it on ebay for a great price. Included the assembled rear wheel with drum brake and also the extra rim which is very clean. Just needs a bit of cleaning and will be good as new. The brake drum needs to be hit with a wire wheel badly. Also have new stainless spokes in the mail for this wheel. Gotta get spokes for the front wheel and they will be complete, but I'm trying to sell my mag wheels first to keep the cash flow down since I jumped the gun on buying the hardtail last month.




No comments:

Post a Comment